We want to thank many people for their assistance in making this book possible:
- Janie Clayton For her previous work on the first, second and third editions of Swift Apprentice.
- Erik Kerber For his previous work on the first and second editions of Swift Apprentice.
- Our families: For bearing with us in this crazy time as we worked all hours of the night to get this book ready for publication!
- Everyone at Apple: For creating an exciting new programming language that we can use everywhere!
- The Swift Community: For all the people, both inside and outside of Apple, who have worked very hard to make Swift the best computer language in the world.
- And most importantly, the readers of raywenderlich.com — especially you! Thank you so much for reading our site and purchasing this book. Your continued readership and support are what make all of this possible!
Prev chapter v. Introduction
Next chapter 1. Expressions, Variables & Constants