First, you can get get 50% off all digital edition books in our store.
Second, you can grab the entire bundle of our 12 best-selling books for just $199!
This is the biggest sale we’ve ever had, and is a great chance to get something you’ve had your eye on.
All of our books have recently been updated for iOS 11, Xcode 9, and Swift 4.
Featured Books for Black Friday and Cyber Monday
This is our best-selling book for complete beginners to iOS development, with over 10,000 copies sold. Learn how to create four complete apps from scratch!
If you want to learn Swift 4, there’s no better way. Takes you all the way from beginning to advanced topics, including generics, access control, error handling, pattern matching, and protocol-oriented-programming.
Want to make apps on the big screen? This book teaches you everything you need to know, including details on the two methods of making apps on tvOS: the traditional method using UIKit, and the new Client-Server method using TVML.
This is a great book for intermediate to advanced developers who want to quickly learn the new APIs introduced in Xcode 9 and iOS 11. Covers ARKit, Core ML, Vision, drag & drop, and much more.
Explore code through LLDB, Python and DTrace, to discover more about any program than you ever thought possible.
Learn how to use RxSwift to create complex, reactive applications on iOS. We’re actively updating this book to RxSwift 4.0 and the free update should be out shortly!
The most comprehensive book on making apps for Apple Watch anywhere. Covers layout, tables, snapshots, notifications, background refresh, CloudKit, and much more.
After you read this book, you’ll never fear Core Data again! Takes you from the basics all the way to advanced topics, and includes detailed coverage of the new
NSPersistentContainer introduced in iOS 10.
Learn from the master of iOS Animations himself – Marin Todorov – as you learn how to make delightful animations in your apps. Basic animations, layer animations, and view controller transition animations, oh my!
Learn how to make iOS, tvOS, watchOS, and macOS games using Swift 4 and SpriteKit. A great way to make games while leveraging your existing iOS development skills!
Learn how to make 3D games using Apple’s built in API: SceneKit. Through a series of mini-games and challenges, you will go from beginner to advanced and learn everything you need to make your own 3D game!
Learn how to make professional cross-platform games using Unity, a popular 2D and 3D game framework. Make 4 complete games: a twin-stick action game, a first-person shooter, a 2D platformer, and a tower defense game with VR support!
Save With our Black Friday 2017 Mega Bundle!
Just can’t decide, or want more than one book? Grab all 12 of our best-selling books for just $199.99!
Give your development career a boost with hands-on learning from our trusted authors. There’s simply no better investment you can make as an iOS developer.
Here are a few more details about our Black Friday – Cyber Monday sale:
- How long will this sale last? This sale will run from today, November 24, until the end of Cyber Monday, November 27.
- Do your books come with free updates? We do not guarantee that all our books will be updated every year. However we usually update most of them and for those we do update, the updates are provided for free to customers who have purchased earlier editions of the book.
- Can I “upgrade” to a bundle of books? Your best bet is to fill out your collection by buying any missing books individually; we can’t upgrade you to a bundle.
- I recently bought a book. Can I apply this discount? No, this sale is for new purchases only. But this is a great chance to pick up any books you might not already have in your collection.
- What about video subscriptions? This sale is for books only — but did you know that a 1-year subscription to our video courses gets you a special rate that works out to just $14.99/month?
- I missed the deal! Can I get it after Cyber Monday? Oops! Sorry, but this is a special a Black Friday / Cyber Monday deal only and won’t be available after Cyber Monday. Be sure to sign up to raywenderlich.com weekly on the sidebar of our site to get notified of any sales in the future.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we’ll do our best to help.
Where To Go From Here?
At raywenderlich.com we don’t often have sales, so this is a pretty rare opportunity. Be sure to take advantage of it while you can!
The team and I hope you enjoy our new lineup of books, and we hope it makes your learning fun and enjoyable.
Happy shopping! :]