Programming in Swift: Functions & Types
Jan 4 2022 Swift 5.5, iOS 15, Xcode 13
Part 5: Protocols & Inheritance
See course reviews
Advanced Swift courses
- “Protocol Oriented Programming” (https://www.raywenderlich.com/1258671-advanced-swift-protocol-oriented-programming)
- “Generics and Protocols” (https://www.raywenderlich.com/1940187-advanced-swift-generics-and-protocols)
- “Values and References” (https://www.raywenderlich.com/1940309-advanced-swift-values-and-references)
- “Types and Operations” (https://www.raywenderlich.com/1940612-advanced-swift-types-and-operations)
- “Sequences, Collections, and Algorithms” (https://www.raywenderlich.com/1940675-advanced-swift-sequences-collections-and-algorithms)
- “Memory Management” (https://www.raywenderlich.com/1940727-advanced-swift-memory-management)
- “Unsafe Memory Access” (https://www.raywenderlich.com/1940773-advanced-swift-unsafe-memory-access)
- “Error Handling” (https://www.raywenderlich.com/1940818-advanced-swift-error-handling)
Update Notes: This course was originally recorded in 2019. It has been reviewed and all content and materials updated as of October 2021.
Congratulations! You’ve hit the end of this part, and the course. You learned a ton of new Swift concepts and practiced using all sorts of language features. So, where can you go from here?