We’re happy to announce the RWDevCon 2016 Vault – 24+ hours of hands-on tutorial videos, 700+MB of sample projects, and a 570 page conference book!
This year we had our second annual tutorial conference, RWDevCon 2016, and it was a huge hit.
Attendees called the conference “a great mix of conference and training”, “well organized and executed”, and my personal favorite – “better than WWDC.” :]
Our team of speakers put so much time, effort, and care into each of our tutorials, and it seemed a shame that they would never be seen again. Plus, we heard from so many attendees that they had trouble deciding which tutorial to attend, since they often wanted to attend two at once – or all three.
So this year, for the first time ever, we are providing a way for you to enjoy the RWDevCon experience virtually – through the RWDevCon 2016 Vault!
Keep reading to find out what the RWDevCon 2016 Vault is, how to get the launch discount, and how to enter for a chance to win a free copy!
What is the RWDevCon 2016 Vault?
The RWDevCon 2016 vault consists of three things.
1) Over 24 hours of hands-on video tutorials from beginning to advanced:
2) Over 700 MB of sample projects – including iOS, tvOS, and watchOS projects, fully updated for Xcode 7.3:
3) A 570 page conference book chock-full of demo and lab materials!
The RWDevCon 2016 Vault includes tutorials on the following topics:
- iOS Design Patterns in Swift
- Programming in a Swift (rather than Objective-C) Style
- Custom Controls
- Advanced LLDB and Console Debugging
- Introduction to Protocol-Oriented Programming
- Swift and C Interoperability
- App Architecture
- MVVM in Practice
- Architecting for Multiple Platforms
- …and much more – 24 hands-on tutorials in total!
The RWDevCon Vault is a great way to level-up your iOS skills, and experience a taste of what RWDevCon is all about: hands-on experience, team coordination, inspiration, and friendship.
RWDevCon 2016 Vault Week and Giveaway
To celebrate the launch of the RWDevCon 2016 Vault, each day this week we’re going to do something special:
- Today we’ll release the conference’s keynote speech – an inspirational speech about motivation titled “Feed Your Fire”.
- On Tuesday-Thursday we’ll release 3 tutorials from the conference for free. This will get give you a chance to check them out and see if you like them – we’re confident you will! :]
- On Friday we’ll round out our week of celebration with a special giveaway. 3 lucky winners will win access to the RWDevCon 2016 Vault (or a book of your choice if you already attended RWDevCon 2016).
To enter into this giveaway, simply leave a comment on this post. We’ll choose winners randomly and announce the results on Friday.
Where To Go From Here?
As mentioned, the RWDevCon Vault is available today.
- If you attended RWDevCon 2016, you get free access. Check your email for a code for a free copy, or if you didn’t get it, please contact us.
- If you weren’t at RWDevCon 2016, there’s some good news! To celebrate the launch week, we are offering a massive 50% off discount until this Friday.
If you want the special discount, be sure to order now.
The RWDevCon team and I hope you enjoy the RWDevCon 2016 Vault, and hope that you enjoy the hands-on tutorials!