See how you can get involved with our content team and various communities, as well as career, speaking and learning opportunities.
If you love to share your knowledge with other devs, we have a number of opportunities to become involved.
Why Join Our Team?
Despite being 300+ strong and spread across almost every continent, we’re a close community of writers, editors and designers who share a passion for our industry and helping other devs on their professional journeys.
If you join our team, you’ll not only get to work with a great group of people, but you’ll also:
- Learn: You’ll always be learning something new to become a better developer, writer, editor and teacher — but the best part is that you’ll make a lot of new friends who are also passionate about teaching others.
- Receive Fair Compensation for Your Work: We’re proud to offer the highest rates in the industry for your writing, editing, design and course instruction.
- Be Invited to Special Opportunities: As a member of our team, you’ll get access to special opportunities such as contributing to our books and bootcamps, invitations to all our live seminars and community programs, being a guest or possibly even a guest host on your podcast, working on team projects and much more.
- Gain Recognition: We fairly credit our creators for their work and create an online portfolio for them through their RW profiles. You’ll also gain exposure as a subject matter expert as you apply for career opportunities, conferences and more.
- Make a Difference: We get emails every day about how our tutorials help our readers make their first app, get their dream job or accomplish a lifelong dream of making their own app. This means a lot to us, and it makes all the hard work worth it!
- Have Access to Our Entire Library: As a final bonus, by joining the team, you’ll be able to learn from all the content on the site, completely free.
We have a number of teaching, content creation and mentorship opportunities available to our team members across iOS, Android, Flutter, Server-Side, Game Tech, Professional Career Navigation and Soft Skills.
If you are interested in being involved, you can learn more about our current opportunities below. Note, our book team members and video course instructors are selected from our pool article Authors, Tech Editors and Final Pass Editors.
I’m interested in:
- Writing Articles: Read more here.
- Tech Editing Articles: Read more here.
- English-Language Editing Articles: Read more here.
- Podcast Guest: Email Dru Freeman.